About Me

  • Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.


  • -x-

  • I am what I am, and I'm not what I'm not. Makes sense to you? Then continue on.

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Friday, March 5, 2010

Aigooooo! D:

Aigoo. I wasted some marks on my Additional Maths common test! D: D: Aw man.. I don't even know why I'm posting this instead of my blog. Hmm.. Maybe it's because I like this skin better. LOL. Perhaps I should change skin. XD

Anyway.. I'm so relieved it's the weekend! But still.. it doesn't mean I can slack. Hahaha. Though I still have to finish the five library books that I had borrowed.. Oh well.. *shrugs*

I found out something yesterday from allkpop. @.@ All Some Korean entertainments are having auditions for singers, dancers, and CF models. D: I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant! Unfortunately, I can't. T_T Participants are supposed to be fluent in both English and Korean. T_T How can that be fair?! But it's understandable.. Though HanKyung wasn't fluent in Korean at first! And so was Nichkhun. Psh.

I hate to say it, but South Korea is the country that has a high standard for their singers. The netizens from there are scary. Super scary. However, if you really want to develop your career as a singer, that's the best place to go to. Seriously. Their singers wouldn't have much of a difference in their voices from the beginning to the end. That's because they're trained really well. True, they still have changes, but that's only because they improved even more! ^_^

Whereas Taiwan doesn't really have much of a standard, for if you see most of the singers/groups there.. They. Just. Don't. Know. How. To. Sing. For example, take a look at Fahrenheit. Yes, I'm a mad fan of them, but I only liked them for Arron. It has changed now. If you show me a picture of Fahrenheit, I'll cover the rest and stare at Arron. And only him. Truthfully, he's the only one who can sing. Calvin, too. But if you look at the other two... What they have are looks that some people/fangirls like. They. Simply. Can't. Sing. Like, seriously. And their voices changed tremendously. Just hear how they sound like when they first started and compare it to how you hear them now. Big difference. They haven't stretched their limit in learning yet, but they've already debuted. JoKwon was a trainee in JYP Entertainment for eight years. Can you see the huge difference between them?!

Anyhoo.. South Korea has better exposure.. From there, like DoubleS, you could perhaps have chances in Japan and Taiwan at the same time.. And other countries too. *sigh* Though it's also true that the policies there are pretty screwed up. Like the DBSK incident and all.. And 2PM. Seriously can't believe it.

http://sarcasticlyazn.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/dbsk-speak-up/
http://sarcasticlyazn.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/is-nichkhun-being-bullied/#comments

Sad, huh? =/ I would have thought that they would probably be better. Unfortunately. I hope DSP Media isn't that harsh on DoubleS. =/

Hmm.. Why am I talking about this? LOL. But I want it so bad. =[

Yet, I guess I just can't do anything either. =/