About Me

  • Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.


  • -x-

  • I am what I am, and I'm not what I'm not. Makes sense to you? Then continue on.

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Animals & Us Competition

Yup, what the title says. ;DD ShirYee, JiaJun and I went to Temasek Polytechnic for the Animals & Us Competition. It was really literally a competition, unlike the one we went to at Yishun Junior College. Oh, but the refreshments at YSJC was more than TP. LOL. XD

Anyway.. I have to say we had quite a lot of luck. XD The MCQs were mainly guessing, inferencing, and a teeny tiny bit of knowledge. Seriously. But it was fun nonetheless, and we won third place! ;D

Lucky us~

After that we went back home. ;x Did some stuff before I left house again to meet my mum at Kovan. ;x Walked around and I saw a sign that said something about a singing competition. I stared at it while waiting for my mum to get out of the toilet. =X I felt.. really tempted to go. And I really want to, too. *sigh*

Anyhoo.. after that we went to Compass Point.. Ate there and walked for some time before going home. ;D Reached around...10pm? *shrugs* Not really sure. ;D

So that's the end of the boring day~!