About Me

  • Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.


  • -x-

  • I am what I am, and I'm not what I'm not. Makes sense to you? Then continue on.

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fear

I can't lose to myself.
But I am.
I'm losing, and I'm afraid.
And then I'm sad, and I'm crying.
And I can't stop myself from going further.
Finally, a way to use the lyrics, "Anijyo, it hurts a thousand times more."
Yet I'm not happy about it.
Calmed myself down, but it's a new cycle over again when I think of it.
Was is because of the panic attacks I had that created this outcome?
That even I studied so much more, they all came a blank all of a sudden?
That when I knew I had read it, that it was somewhere in the back of my mind, I still couldn't remember?
Even if I know it's only the first, I can't help it.
Even when logic and reasoning speaks to me, I can't help it.
It just feels like the end of it.
With turmoil running in my head,
I can't seem to stop crying.
The tears flow, unconsciously, yet I know I have to let it all out.
That as the tears drip, the deep feelings lift.
But even if it happens for an hour, with a little plus and minus,
it's not helping.

And then I'm crying all over again.


It's not working.