About Me

  • Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.


  • -x-

  • I am what I am, and I'm not what I'm not. Makes sense to you? Then continue on.

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grateful.

Today, I thought of the many possibilities and whether I really would want to try it. I guess it was really fated that the song "Here I Am" by No Secrets played when I was bathing. My phone was on shuffle mode, after all. It seemed to me like a wake up call, telling me to go for it, to show that I can do it.

But of course, the friends that assured me and encouraged me cannot be forgotten, too. So I thank ShirYee, and Hilsann. ;D Thank you so much~ For your words and your time. [ I don't know if you two will see this in my actual blog, so I had copied and pasted this here. ;D Perhaps you'll visit, right? ]

And then I've decided, perhaps I'll go and get on with it. ;D Though there are still many worries.. Like, why all the finalists of the 2009 batch look so old.. I'm worried it'll be too old for me, and I'll be like, the young one that dared. Hahaha. And I guess it is a necessity to wear glam. Hmm. Yes, I'm happy wearing super nice clothes, but will there be enough? Probably..


Truthfully, KyuJonggie and YoungSaenggie did participate in it when I re-watched their MTV CLASS UP of 2008. They told the audience to realise their dreams and believe in it. I was hoping it would help me, too. But not really..

It was only until the song played, after all. ;D Am super grateful, though. =] Perhaps I would make the trip there at a later date.. Since it's over 14 March, and I'll have to pay $15 either way. D:

Byee~ And thanks again, to that two great friends. ;D

-x-

Here I Am - No Secrets

Ever since I was a little girl
Ever since I took my first step and said my first hello (hello)
I've been dancing, I've been singing
I've been hoping, I've been dreaming, I've been praying
For a chance to show (show the world)
Show the world
That I can be
Just like the girls on T.V.

Here I am, here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy, Isn't it wild
Here I am, here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy, Now isn't it crazy
Here I am

Like a little voice inside my heart
Talking from the very start
Telling me which way to go
Always try, don't give up, if you want it never stop, take your time
If you want to show (show the world)
Show the world
That you can be
Just like the girls on t.v.

Here I am, here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy, Isn't it wild
Here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy, Now isn't it crazy
Here I am

feel the fire in me
Isn't it a little insane

here I am, here I am, here I am
here I am, here I am
here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy

here I am, here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy, Isn't it wild
here I am, here I am, here I am
Isn't it crazy, now isn't it crazy
here I am, here I am