About Me

  • Welcome to my blog. I can tell you everything about my life if you give it a little respect and a touch of love.


  • -x-

  • I am what I am, and I'm not what I'm not. Makes sense to you? Then continue on.

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

being simple as it should be
more than enough to understand
like my permanent underwears

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hmm...

Well.. had a nice talk chat with Miss Tan today, with ShirYee. ;D Haha. Soo.. now that I know she's reading my blog, I shan't fan-rant. HAHA. xD Hmm... Have to complete the essay on 'Silence' today.. and have to hand in the Chinese Situational Writing on Friday.. Hmm.. And a lot of holiday homework. Haha.

So I was going through my files.. Okay, to be exact, the folder that held all my stories. Haha. And.. hmm.. Opened a fanfic after another and I finally found something worth to post up! ;D

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
-Jim Ryun


I used this as a topic for the fanfic. ;D I thought it was a good idea to start that one-shot. But I didn't dare to post it up except in my fan blog because I wasn't sure if I used the quote in the right way. D: Oh well. Haha.

AH! And I found the story that ShirYee and I wrote together! AHHAHAHA. But it's incomplete. We're like, halfway through the prologue and it's stopping there. LOL. What to do.. *sigh*. Written last year and hasn't touched it since.

Okay, believe me when I say my stories are dying.. Like, literally. D: So few are completed and.. Uggggggh.. Where has all my inspiration gone to?!?!